Dozens at a Michigan retirement home are sick after coming into contact with a norovirus.
The outbreak happened at the Delta Retirement Center in Lansing. In all, 61 people got sick, among them, three had to be hospitalized.
Cleaning crews are busy disinfecting everything, from bingo cards to the carpet.
Noroviruses are highly contagious viruses and are contracted through food or liquids.
Symptoms include: vomiting and diarrhea.
The norovirus outbreak is the second in the Lansing area in less than a month.