South Bend Super 8 Back Open

A South Bend hotel is back open for business following a carbon monoxide leak.

The leak was discovered yesterday at the Super 8 on Ameritech Drive.

11 people were taken to the hospital as a precaution.

Nipsco says the source of the carbon monoxide leak is in the pool area.

The pool is closed Thursday, but the rest of the hotel is open.

Super 8 hopes to have the pool problem fixed soon.

WNDU - Channel 16 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637 Front Desk: 574-284-3000 Newsroom: 574-284-3016 Email:
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 4790616 -
Gray Television, Inc.