China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard, including 4 Americans
Posted: 8:46 AM
- Search and rescue crews across Southeast Asia scrambled on Saturday to find a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 that disappeared from air traffic control screens over waters between Malaysia and Vietnam early that morning, leaving the fates of the 239 people aboard in doubt.
$138,000 Michigan Lottery prize goes unclaimed
Posted: 7:18 AM
- A Michigan Lottery ticket worth more than $138,000 has gone unclaimed for a year and been deposited into the state's fund for K-12 schools.
Woman's mummified body found in Michigan garage
32 mins ago
- A Michigan woman's body was discovered at her house, years after she died.
Sing for the Silver Hawks this Saturday
Posted: 8:57 AM
- South Bend Silver Hawks' President Joe Hart stopped by Saturday morning.
Fire destroys another Heidelberg house in Detroit
6 mins ago
- Another fire destroys a beloved home part of an art exhibit in Michigan.
Benton Harbor: Financial emergency resolved
Posted: 8:44 AM
- Benton Harbor's emergency manager announced the city's financial emergency has been resolved in a letter to Gov. Rick Snyder.
Funeral for Indianapolis family that died in fire
Posted: 8:42 AM
- Hundreds of people attended a funeral service for a family of six killed in an Indianapolis house fire nearly two weeks ago.
Mishawaka man reunited with brother, 40 years later
- A Mishawaka man greeted his long-lost brother off a Greyhound bus Friday night in a moment 40 years in the making at the South Bend Airport. They hadn’t seen each other since the year 1973.
Results from the Indiana Boys Basketball Sectional Semifinals
- The Sectional Championship matchups are set. We have highlights and scores.
Benton Harbor, Edwardsburg, New Buffalo win Boys Hoops District Titles
- Benton Harbor, Edwardsburg, New Buffalo win Boys Hoops District Titles
Three arrested for allegedly making meth in a motel room
- Three people were arrested Thursday night for allegedly making meth inside a motel room.
Tippecanoe Valley School Corp. employee arrested for giving alcohol to minor
- Police say 49-year-old David Swanson provided alcohol to a 15-year-old student.