1. No purchase is necessary.
2. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old and a legal resident of the WNDU viewing area at the time of entry to win. WNDU viewing area is defined as the following Nielsen DMA counties: St. Joseph, Elkhart, LaGrange, Starke, Marshall, Kosciusko, Pulaski, and Fulton in Indiana; and Berrien and Cass counties in Michigan.
3. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules.
4. Sweepstakes begins on Monday, October 30, 2006, and ends on Wednesday, November 29, 2006.
5. Sponsors of this Sweepstakes are WNDU-TV and Bob Miller’s Appliances.
6. Description of prizes: Twenty-three (23) daily Rachael winners will each win a Rachael Ray cookbook and a professional cooking apron from Bob Miller Appliances. Twenty-three (23) daily Ellen winners will each win an Ellen DeGeneres DVD and a professional cooking apron from Bob Miller Appliances. Sponsor may add other items to the daily prizes at their discretion.
7. One Grand Prize winner will win the following Whirlpool brand products: Range RF362LXSQ (in choice of gas or electric), retail value $700; Refrigerator ED2FHEXNQ, retail value $1200.
8. Bob Miller’s Appliances will deliver, set up (parts included), and remove old appliances if necessary. Delivery is limited to the 10 Nielsen DMA counties listed above.
9. Grand prize winner must claim prize by 12/31/2007 or risk forfeiting the prize.
10. All federal, state and other taxes relating to any prize imposed by any governmental authority upon the transfer of any prize to any winner are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. Prizes carry no warranties of any type, whether express or implied, except as may be offered by sponsor or otherwise required by law.
12. Prizes are not transferable, substitutable, or exchangeable for cash except that WNDU-TV in its discretion may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any such changes will be announced. If any of the winners fail to meet any eligibility requirement herein, alternate winners will be chosen by random drawing to be held as soon as reasonably practicable after initial winners are determined to be ineligible. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules.
13. The odds of qualifying to win a prize depend on the number of participants for the call-in contest.
14. No purchase is necessary.
15. All winners must be at least 18-years-old and a legal resident of the WNDU viewing area at the time of entry to win. WNDU viewing area is defined as the following Nielsen DMA counties: St. Joseph, Elkhart, LaGrange, Starke, Marshall, Kosciusko, Pulaski, and Fulton in Indiana; and Berrien and Cass counties in Michigan.
16. Employees of WNDU-TV or Bob Miller’s Appliances and of the affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, franchisees, advertisers, promoters, and agents of any of these, and the immediate families of the employees of any of these, are not eligible.
17. Participants may qualify to win only once during this promotion.
18. Watch “Rachael Ray” and “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” on WNDU-TV weekdays between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM for the cue to call. When you see the cue to call, call the telephone number displayed on the screen and be one of the numbered callers designated in the cue to call (the “Designated Caller”). If you are one of the Designated Callers and meet all eligibility requirements, you win a daily prize (specified above). The cue to call will be issued once daily in Rachael Ray and once in The Ellen DeGeneres Show. The designated caller numbers and the telephone number may vary throughout the contest period.
19. If the Designated Caller cannot meet eligibility requirements, or elects not to participate, calls will be taken in sequence until a caller meeting the eligibility requirements is identified. Calls are taken on a single line. Callers on any other station telephone lines or on the designated contest line before the “cue to call” announcement are ineligible.
20. Once the winners are qualified, an announcement may be made on WNDU-TV notifying viewers of a winner.
21. The Qualifier’s name, address, telephone number and age will be verified over the telephone at the time of the call. A valid picture ID showing name and address will be required to be shown to claim prizes. Valid identification includes a valid driver’s license or other valid picture ID showing name and address. Faxes will not be accepted. Photocopies will not be accepted. WNDU-TV, their affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies will not be responsible for the inability to air the “Call In Cue” because of breaking news events, news program pre-emptions, or equipment failure.
22. WNDU-TV, Bob Miller’s Appliances and their affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies will not be responsible for the inability to select winners because of equipment failure or data storage failure.
23. The grand prize winner will be chosen from among the 46 qualifying daily television winners by random drawing on Wednesday, December 6, 2006. The winner will be notified by phone and may be showcased in a post-contest winner promotional spot to air on WNDU-TV.
TO CLAIM A PRIZE
24. Before receiving any prize and as a condition of receiving such prize, winner must provide valid photo identification featuring their name, date of birth, and address, provide their social security number, offer proof of proper age and residency in WNDU viewing area, and sign one or more affidavits of eligibility and releases supplied by WNDU. The winners may also be required to sign other legal documents, including tax forms and a release supplied by WNDU-TV, which, among other disclaimers, releases WNDU-TV and a range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons from any and all liability related to this Sweepstakes and the receipt and use of the prize. The information provided by the prize winner becomes the property of WNDU-TV. Verified prize winners may pick up their prizes at WNDU-TV.
25. All federal, state and local laws apply. Sponsors shall be entitled to interpret these rules as needed — including but not limited to rules regarding entries, selection of winner, deadlines, restrictions on prizes, and eligibility — and all of their decisions are final. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules. WNDU-TV reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes or any part of this Sweepstakes should any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or other causes beyond its control, corrupt or impair the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of this Sweepstakes as determined by WNDU -TV in its sole discretion. WNDU -TV is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not received by WNDU -TV by the deadline stated above. WNDU -TV and sponsors are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this sweepstakes or downloading of any software or materials.
26. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by mail after December 1, 2006 to: “Rachael/Ellen Promotion Winners”, c/o WNDU-TV, P.O. Box 1616, South Bend, IN 46634.
27. For a copy of the Official Rules, go to www.wndu.com or stop by WNDU-TV during regular business hours, or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Rachael/Ellen Promotion Rules”, c/o WNDU-TV, P.O. Box 1616, South Bend, IN 46634.
28. By winning, contestants agree to award Sponsors the right to videotape, publicize their names, photographs (including the use and appearance of winner's photograph on Sponsors’ web pages), likenesses, biographical information, e-mail address, voices and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation.
29. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this Sweepstakes in any way will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
30. The odds of winning depend upon the number of phone in participants.