Toll Road restricted for serious injury crash
Updated: 9:07 AM
- A semi driver was seriously injured in a crash on the Toll Road early Friday morning.
Doctors Express helps kick-off Eric’s Promise donation drive
Updated: 9:43 AM
- Twelve years ago, Eric Henry, a Mishawaka student, died before he could graduate high school but it’s a promise he made that continues to remind us how important it is to give back.
Tip leads to two meth arrests
Posted: 9:14 AM
- LaGrange County Deputies received a tip Thursday that Melissa Norris, wanted on Felony Charges out of LaGrange County was staying at a home in the 7000 block of E 750 N. When police arrived at the residence they talked to Gregory Williams who told them Norris was not at the residence.
Local advocate to be honored at "Women of Hope" luncheon
Posted: 8:48 AM
- Linda Baechle from the YWCA of North Central Indiana will be recognized on March 20.
Parents: How to spot spring sports injuries
Updated: 8:49 AM
- A free seminar Wednesday, aims to inform parents, coaches and trainers about how to identify injuries.
Suspect arrested for molesting girlfriend's daughter
Posted: 7:48 AM
- A man is under arrest for molesting his girlfriend's 10-year-old daughter.
Victim loses $1,900 in Craigslist scam
Posted: 7:46 AM
- A Plainfield resident is out $1,900 after falling victim to a scam.
Suspect pleads guilty to violent home invasion
Posted: 7:44 AM
- One of two men accused in a home invasion in New Paris last year faces up to 120 years in prison.
Woman walks in on burglary
Posted: 7:28 AM
- Imagine coming home, expecting to walk into an empty house, and finding a burglar instead. That's exactly what happened to a woman in South Bend on Thursday night.
Three men sentenced for meth crimes
Posted: 7:22 AM
- Three men sentenced in separate meth-related incidents
Goshen Dam Pond dredging nears fundraising goal
Posted: 6:51 AM
- The Elkhart River Restoration Association has raised more than a third of what it needs to remove three feet of sediment from the pond's floor.
Local merchants push back on SB Jefferson Blvd. plans
- A group of South Bend merchants and property owners is pushing back on proposed plans for the Jefferson Boulevard Streetscape Project.