We asked you on Facebook to tell us what your favorite memories are and will be sharing them on the air.
- 16 Morning News fan John Dorsch of Mishawaka says his favorite memory is when Tricia noticed Gordy still had the tag on his jacket back in 1995.
- 16 Morning News fan Kevin Merasco of South Bend says his favorite blooper is the time Gordy thought a streetlight on the Elkhart skyview was the sun back in 1997.
- 16 Morning News fan John Vawter posted on Facebook that his favorite memories are the Morning News Office Olympics.
- 16 Morning News fan Angela Davis' favorite memory is a popular one--the birth Rodney the Rodent. She says he's much better than that critter on the east coast.
- 16 Morning News fan Janet Ulrey remembers the time when Gordy got on a Segway in 2003 and couldn't stop. She says she was laughing so hard she cried.
- Sue from Stevensville commented on our web site. She says her favorite memory is the time UFO’s invaded our studios. Well, floating Styrofoam bowls that is, back in 1999.
- Denise from South Bend says Gordy has been an inspiration to her with all of his whimsical antics. She says her favorite memories are, of course, Rodney the Rodent and the time he modeled a decorated bra for the 2009 Ta-Ta Trot.
- 16 Morning News fan Beth Walesiewicz says she doesn’t have just one favorite memory. She says for her, it’s an accumulation of 16 years of watching two people who love their jobs, and grudgingly like each other.
To watch these clips, click on the video icons above.
Be sure to watch for more memories and other fun flashbacks coming up on Gordy's last day, Wednesday!