- Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly says starting defensive lineman Jarron Jones and safety Drue Tranquill have suffered season-ending injuries and defensive lineman Sheldon Day also will be out Saturday against Southern California.
- The Supreme Court is stepping into a new case about Obama administration environmental rules, agreeing to review a ruling that upholds emission standards for mercury and other hazardous air pollutants from coal- and oil-fired power plants.
- Firefighters were called to the family's home on Little Barbee Lake in Kosciusko County last month. Investigators ruled that the fire was set intentionally at three different places inside the home.
- Michiana schools confiscate dozens of weapons each year, from knives and BB guns to razor blades smuggled in shoes. But what’s being done to keep schools safe? NewsCenter 16 spoke with the men and women in uniform tasked with patrolling a different beat: the school hallway.
- Researchers in the United States are now building on the success of a clinical trial overseas, and are about to test a therapy designed to halt the progression of the disease, and maybe even reverse some of the damage.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.